TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB chassis fan delivers high performance and durability in a rainbow of color.
- Class-leading airflow, and low noise levels.
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing provides up to 250,000 hours of operation.
- PWM control: ultra-wide RPM range allows optimal cooling for all types of workloads.
- Anti-vibration pads reduce fan noise by damping rattling and vibration.
- A double-layer LED array produces deeper color saturation and more lighting effects than conventional RGB fans.
Lighting The Way
The TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB system fan brings new layers of cool to your build. Its high-luminance, double-layer LED array pumps out deeply saturated colours against a backdrop of high airflow, low noise, and rugged durability, leaving the competition completely in the dark.
Rotor. Bearings. Electronics. All optimized to pump out a class-leading 76 CFM, low noise, and balanced static pressure, making the TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB ideal for all chassis positions or radiators that feature low or medium-density fin arrays.
Advanced Fluid Dynamic Bearing
The TF120 rotor assembly spins on an advanced fluid dynamic bearing rated for up to 250,000 hours of trouble-free operation.
Double-Layer LED Array
The TF120 features an addressable double-layer LED array that emits light evenly through each fan blade, leaving conventional RGB fans looking washed out. The dual-layer LED structure also facilitates a range of unique lighting effects to make any gaming rig pop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.