CORSAIR MP700 PRO Hydro X Series PCIe Gen5 x4 NVMe 2.0 M.2 SSD – High-Density TLC NAND – Pre-installed Water Block – M.2 2280 – DirectStorage Compatible – Up to 12,400MB/sec
Experience the incredible performance of PCIe Gen5 storage in your system, with up to 12,400MB/sec sequential read and 11,800MB/sec sequential write speeds for amazingly fast fast boot, load, and save times. The high-bandwidth NVMe 2.0 interface and high-density 3D TLC NAND flash memory offer outstanding performance and longevity. Slot the MP700 PRO directly into your motherboard thanks to its M.2 2280 form-factor, with the pre-assembled Hydro X Series water block supporting incredible cooling options for throttle-free performance. Microsoft DirectStorage enables unprecedented load times when playing compatible games. With endurance up to 3,000TB Written and a comprehensive five-year warranty, the MP700 PRO will deliver cutting-edge storage performance for years.
- Gen5 Performance Powered by NVMe 2.0: PCIe Gen5 x4 combines with the massively high-bandwidth NVMe 2.0 interface to unleash higher-speed data transfers and greater M.2 SSD performance than ever before.
- Your PC Made Faster: Load games, boot Windows, and manage large files with unprecedented speed, reaching up to 12,400MB/sec sequential read and 11,800MB/sec sequential write speeds.*
- Wide Compatibility: Supports the latest PCIe 5.0 architecture of Intel Z790 and AMD X670 platforms and beyond.
- Hydro X Series Water Block: Ensure your SSD maintains sustained high transfer rates when integrated into a custom water-cooling loop
- High-Density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance and endurance to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Microsoft DirectStorage: Enables the MP700 PRO to communicate directly with your graphics card when playing compatible games, for unbelievably fast load times
- Compact M.2 2280 Form-Factor: Fits directly onto most motherboards.
- Backward Compatible: Support for PCIe Gen4 and Gen3 systems at reduced performance.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates
- Comprehensive Five-Year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.