Introducing a new look to PC fans, the GameMax Infinity ARGB fans are GameMaxs new generation cooling fans. Combine excellent airflow, low noise operation and 24 superb ARGB LEDs create a stunning vibrant display of colour.
- Infinity Mirror ARGB Fan – Stand out with the GameMax Dual-Ring ARGB fan with a touch of infinity, the circular-shaped infinity mirror at the center of the fan is created to have multiple layers spaced 2mm apart. The multi-layer effect creates a mesmerising LED lighting display.
- Dual-Ring ARGB Lighting – The GameMax Infinity is made with 24 individually controlled Addressable RGB LEDs spilt into two rings (16 + 8 – Outer + Inner) to ensure an exceptionally vibrant display of colour.
- Detailed Design – The Infinity is the perfect all-round cooling fan for computer cases, radiators and CPUs. These nine-fan blade fans can provide 1.53mm-H2O air pressure and an airflow of 47.0 CFM while maintaining its noise level at 30 dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
- Rifle Bearing – The fan is equipped with a rifle bearing motor reducing the noise and making it more efficient than standard sleeve.
- Motherboard Software – The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Anti-Vibration Pads – Four rubber pads provide the Infinity with extra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep the overall noise down to a minimum.
- Full Compatibility – The connectors included on the Infinity fan allow you to directly connect to a compatible Motherboard or connect to a fan controller with 3pin connections. The daisy-chain cable design allows for fans to be directly connected so it minimises the demand of 3pin ARGB ports on your Motherboard and shortens the cable lengths between the fans to improve cable management.